- Free Download of Office 365
- 24/7 IT Support
- Borrow Technology for Free from the UA Library
- U of Arizona List Servs
- Software Licensing
Basic Needs Resources
- Campus Closet - Campus Closet aims to serve students, faculty, and staff who need clothing for work and interviews by providing them business and professional- style clothing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parking & Transportation Motorist Assistance Program- Did you need a jump start? Lock your keys in the car? Unable to find your vehicle? Fix a flat? Low on fuel? Contact (520) 621-AUTO (2886) for a free service provided by Parking and Transportation between 7am - 11pm Monday through Friday.
- Employee Financial Resources During Difficult Times - Provides a list of helpful resources for employees facing financial hardships.
- Arizona Together - Individual resources for residents of Arizona.
- HR Toolkit for Racial Equity W.K. Kellogg Foundation
Mental Health Resources
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline, Phone: 988
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1800-799-SAFE; 1800-799-7233
- Employee Assistance Counseling
- Resilient Arizona- Crisis Counseling Program - The mission of Resilient Arizona CCP is to assist individuals and communities in recovering from the psychological effects of the Coronavirus pandemic through community-based outreach, emotional support and educational services. Services are provided at no cost and are available to anyone who has been impacted by the pandemic. These services are provided in safe, accessible telephonic and virtual locations. Services can be provided in a group setting or one-on-one and include supportive crisis counseling, education, development of coping skills, and connection to appropriate resources. Call 211.
- Oasis Sexual Assault, Relationship Violence, And Trauma Services: Oasis Sexual Assault and Trauma Services (Oasis) provides advocacy, support, and outreach to UA students, staff, and faculty of all genders who are impacted by sexual assault, relationship violence, and stalking. Oasis offers counseling services for students only but can help direct faculty and other UA staff to off-campus resources if needed.
- QPR Anti-Suicide Training, https://lifework.arizona.edu/events-and-workshops/700-qpr-gatekeeper-training-parents.
Career Support & Networks
- Compass - ALVSCE Employee Resources webpage
- National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity - Sign up for free as a UA employee to access training, resources, and working groups to help your professional development.
- Postdoctoral Affairs
- OUTReach: A networking organization for LGBTQ Faculty, Staff & Graduate Students at the University of Arizona.
- Women and Gender Resource Center - 520-621-4498
Reporting & Support Services
- Faculty & Staff Emergency Guide - Produced by the Dean of Students
- Bias Education & Support Team (BEST)
Policies & Procedures
Please learn more about the members of the DEI Council and contact us. We’re excited to connect with you. Many units also have committees of DEI. Please ask your unit leader if a committee exists and how you can participate.